HSF, Willkie Farr and Greenberg among legal line-up as Barclays and former execs face SFO fraud charges
Bank and four individuals charged over capital raising arrangements with Qatari investors at height of financial crisis
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) and Willkie Farr & Gallagher are among a line-up of firms advising Barclays and four former executives following the Serious Fraud Office’s (SFO) announcement of fraud charges relating to the bank’s capital raising arrangements with Qatari investors during the 2008 financial crisis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651