Ashurst real estate pair depart for Fried Frank after one year
Former KWM partners Darren Rogers and Patrick Williams have left for Fried Frank's City base
Ashurst real estate partner duo Darren Rogers and Patrick Williams have left the firm to join Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson’s City office, with their departure coming little more than a year after they joined Ashurst from King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) in London.
The pair only moved to Ashurst in April last year, during a spate of departures from KWM’s now defunct City office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651