Line-up of elite US law firms advise on Amazon's $13.7bn Whole Foods purchase
Sullivan, Wachtell, Latham and Weil among advisers on high profile deal
Sullivan & Cromwell and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz are among a clutch of firms advising on Amazon’s $13.7bn (£10.7bn) purchase of Whole Foods Market, as the online retail giant moves into the grocery business and physical stores.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651