Dealmaker: Addleshaw Goddard's Laurie Keel on cheeseboards, 90s trance and working on Christmas Day
Banking partner Keel recently advised on the takeover of confectioners Hancocks
Banking partner Laurie Keel recently advised Innovative Bites, an importer of American food products, on its acquisition of UK wholesale sweets supplier Hancocks from H2 Equity Partners and its managers. Keel is the relationship partner for Innovative Bites and led a team on the deal that included corporate partners Andrew Rosling and William James.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651