‘This is not about trying to create a mid-market DLA Piper’ - why Womble Bond Dickinson's leaders are not planning to go global
Bond Dickinson's Jonathan Blair and Womble Carlyle's Betty Temple set out their plans for their new transatlantic union
Bond Dickinson managing partner Jonathan Blair insists his firm’s transatlantic tie-up with US counterpart Womble Carlyle is not the first step in a path towards multiple international mergers, like Dentons or DLA Piper.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651