Why firms need to look beyond revenue growth and fix underlying productivity and profitability problems
Smith & Williamson's head of professional practices, Giles Murphy, on why firms need to get to grips with productivity, profitability and WIP
On the face of it, 2015-16 limited liability partnership accounts for the UK’s top 50 law firms show a positive headline, with revenues increasing on average 3.7% (compared with a prior year increase of 1.8%).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651