CMS merger shakes up listed company adviser rankings as Slaughters holds on to top spots
CMS jumps to joint third place with HSF for total stock market client numbers
CMS has seen its share of the listed company market more than double this quarter, catapulting the firm into joint third place with Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF), following its merger with Nabarro and Olswang.
The rankings, compiled by Adviser Rankings in association with audit and advisory firm Crowe Clark Whitehill, also place Slaughter and May at the top of the tables for total number of stockmarket clients, FTSE 250 clients and FTSE 100 clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651