The Transfer Window: recent hires for BLP, Linklaters and Addleshaw Goddard
Other firms making hires include Eversheds Sutherland, Weil and Squire Patton Boggs
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has hired Mayer Brown JSM’s head of its Asia hospitality and leisure group Andrew MacGeoch. MacGeoch will join BLP’s Hong Kong office this autumn as head of Asia real estate, hospitality and leisure. He has extensive experience dealing with infrastructure developments and mixed-use projects and has worked in Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China, Vietnam and Thailand.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651