The warning signs firms should be looking out for: lessons from the UK top 50 LLP accounts
Legal Week editor Georgina Stanley talks to Smith & Williamson's Giles Murphy about what UK top 50 LLP accounts can tell us the the state of health of the country's largest law firms
In this video, Legal Week editor Georgina Stanley talks to Giles Murphy, head of the professional practices group at Smith & Williamson, about the limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts of the UK’s 50 largest law firms and what we can learn from them.
Subjects covered include the warning signs firms should be looking out for, the magic circle’s performance relative to the rest of the top 50, and why lock-up has been thrown into particular focus by the collapse of King & Wood Mallesons’ European arm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651