The Am Law 100 2017: warning signs for the UK market as America's biggest get bigger
Latham and Kirkland have outpaced the vereins to take the top two spots in this year's Am Law 100 - but what lessons can UK firms learn from the rankings?
For the many UK law firms to have seen star partners drift towards the dollar signs of US rivals such as Latham & Watkins and Kirkland & Ellis in recent years, this year’s Am Law 100 rankings - which show the pair in the top spots by revenue – will make for uncomfortable reading.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651