Macfarlanes and Wachtell: agility is key to success for independent law firms
Macfarlanes senior partner Charles Martin and Wachtell M&A partner Adam Emmerich discuss how independent firms can compete against global rivals
Independent law firms need to take advantage of their agility in order to compete with global rivals. That was the message given by Macfarlanes senior partner Charles Martin and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz M&A partner Adam Emmerich (pictured above, left to right) today (25 April) at the Global Independent Law Firms Forum.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651