Bupa legal chief Penny Dudley on stepping up, what she looks for in a law firm and Brexit challenges
Penny Dudley, who took over as Bupa's chief legal officer last year, on how she got into law and why Bupa doesn't have a formal legal panel
After taking on the top legal role at Bupa from veteran chief legal officer Paul Newton last year, Penny Dudley discusses her career, her new role and what she has planned at the healthcare giant.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651