'The global solution isn't working' - new four-way alliance aims to challenge international giants
Leaders of new insurance alliance set out alternative to service offered by global legal giants
“Global firms are exceptional in some regions, but in other regions the quality is patchy. The difference here is you have four best-in-region law firms coming together,” says David Kearney, chief executive partner of Australia’s Wotton + Kearney, one of a quartet of firms that have joined forces for a new insurance law alliance covering four key markets around the world.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651