Thirteen tips for success from leading female partners
From putting yourself forward to being yourself, here are some tips for career success from female practice heads and firmwide leaders
Despite more than half of most firms’ trainee intakes being female, women remain under-represented at both partner and management level. To coincide with International Women’s Day, this week we asked some of the women who have made it into leadership roles for their advice for other women hoping for the same success. Here, we’ve compiled 13 of their top tips.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651