'There are enough ambitious men around' - female practice heads on making it to the top
Legal Week talks to female practice leaders at UK top 15 firms about how they achieved success
Despite efforts to boost diversity, men still outnumber women more than five to one when it comes to running global practices at the UK’s top law firms. Here, Legal Week speaks to some of those who have made it about how they achieved success, the reality of their roles and their advice to the next generation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651