After Yahoo GC's exit, are in-house counsel jobs at risk over cybersecurity?
Is the departure of Yahoo legal chief Ron Bell a wakeup call for in-house lawyers?
Yahoo has had a tough run in the wake of the 2016 public disclosure of two massive data breaches that took years to disclose – one in 2014 that impacted at least 500 million customer email accounts and another in 2013 that affected more than one billion user accounts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651