The secretive firm and its very famous client: Trump ties thrust Jones Day into the spotlight
Few people know the inner workings of Jones Day and that's the way the firm likes it. But taking on Donald Trump as a client is no way to avoid the spotlight
As Donald Trump thanked the people of New Hampshire for his first of many electoral victories in February last year, the face hovering over his right shoulder was plastered with a broad smile, turning from side to side, seeming to soak up every second of the moment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651