Dealmaker: Slaughters’ Richard Swallow on Rolls-Royce, wheeling Boardman through an airport and advising Britney Spears
Fresh from advising Rolls-Royce on a corruption probe, Slaughters investigations co-head discusses the highlights of the case
Richard Swallow, investigations co-head and City disputes partner at Slaughter and May, has spent the past year advising Rolls-Royce on the Serious Fraud Office’s (SFO) probe into allegations of bribery and corruption at the company. Earlier this month, Rolls-Royce agreed to pay £671m to settle cases in the UK and US. Swallow led the firm’s team alongside fellow disputes partner Jonathan Clark.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651