Dealmaker: Slaughters’ Richard Swallow on Rolls-Royce, wheeling Boardman through an airport and advising Britney Spears
Fresh from advising Rolls-Royce on a corruption probe, Slaughters investigations co-head discusses the highlights of the case
Richard Swallow, investigations co-head and City disputes partner at Slaughter and May, has spent the past year advising Rolls-Royce on the Serious Fraud Office’s (SFO) probe into allegations of bribery and corruption at the company. Earlier this month, Rolls-Royce agreed to pay £671m to settle cases in the UK and US. Swallow led the firm’s team alongside fellow disputes partner Jonathan Clark.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651