Transfer Window: recent moves for Hogan Lovells, Pinsent Masons and Eversheds
Others firms making hires include Dentons, Osborne Clarke and Sidley Austin
Hogan Lovells has hired Claire Lipworth from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), where she was chief criminal counsel. She is joining Hogan Lovells in April as a partner in its financial services litigation practice. Lipworth was a partner at business crime specialist Peters & Peters between 1999 and 2009. While at the FCA she oversaw Operation Tabernula, which was one of the largest and most complex investigations and prosecutions in the FCA’s history.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651