‘Will clients trust them?’ Partners size up prospects for KWM's European salvage operation
KWM has put together a post-administration plan for Europe – can the firm make a success of it?
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) has not lost its foothold in Europe – yet. As the legacy SJ Berwin business heads towards administration, the firm has carved out a deal to retain 30-40 partners across Europe. However, will the new business – already dubbed KWM 2.0 – be able to regain client trust? And will it get enough support from China to survive in the squeezed mid-tier legal market?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651