A&O and CC partners among lawyers working behind the scenes on Trump transition team
Magic circle lawyers among advisers on President-elect's executive branch transition
They hail from Washington DC, the Rust Belt, Manhattan and Texas, with titles ranging from associate to partner. They specialise in the Department of Justice, national intelligence, financial regulation, currency, education and labour. The nearly four dozen lawyers who are advising President-elect Donald Trump’s executive branch transition bring a wealth of legal backgrounds.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651