'The bank has put us in an impossible situation' - managing partner's email to KWM staff
As KWM Europe admits it cannot pay staff their salaries ahead of the firm's administration, here is European managing partner Tim Bednall's all-staff email in full
Earlier today, KWM Europe managing partner Tim Bednall sent an all-staff email explaining that the firm could no longer pay staff salaries this month as promised, because its primary lender, Barclays, had withdrawn funding.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651