One team, one firm – one fine mess: why KWM is bad news for verein advocates
KWM's predicament brings merits of verein tie-ups into question once more
As an advert for the merits of verein firms, King & Wood Mallesons is not doing a great job right now. The ‘Power of Together’ slogan it gave itself on merging and its ‘one team, one firm’ core value could not look more inaccurate as its European partnership scrambles for a solution to its financial woes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651