Transfer Window – Bird & Bird's Baseline gets a new CEO as Bakers hires in Switzerland
Other firms that have been hiring in recent weeks include Winston & Strawn, Dentons and DWF
Bird & Bird has appointed Edoardo Monopoli as chief executive of Baseline, the firm’s change management consulting joint venture with IT business ASE Consulting. Monopoli joins from management consultants Valeocon, where he remains a partner and leader of the UK team. Former chief executive Dominic Cook left the role in August this year, having led Baseline since its launch in February 2015.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651