O'Melveny Hong Kong head joins Sidley as part of three-lawyer team
Friven Yeoh is joining Sidley with two other lawyers and becomes the second Asia office head to leave O'Melveny in six months
Yeoh, an arbitration lawyer, brings with him two disputes counsel – Yan Zhang and Desmond Ang. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, the team specialises in advising on cross-border disputes involving Chinese entities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651