Mergers, tech and Brexit - UK top 50 law firm leaders reflect on a challenging year
Senior partners at the UK's largest law firms discuss the key trends from the last financial year
Legal Week‘s recently published UK top 50 rankings revealed that the country’s 50 largest firms brought in total turnover of £18.24bn during the last financial year, 5% up on 2014-15. However, it was a year characterised by much market uncertainty, with the impact of the Brexit referendum looming large.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651