Slater and Gordon set for 2015-16 losses of A$1bn as efforts to turn around UK business continue
H2 losses of A$59.3m take total losses for 2015-16 past A$1bn mark
In an announcement to the Australian Stock Exchange, the listed firm said net loss after tax for the second half of 2015-16 is expected to be A$59.3m (£34m), which when added to its losses of A$958.3m (£553m) for the first half of the year, gives the firm a full-year net loss of A$1.02bn (£587m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651