‘China is a key market for us’ – Hogan Lovells Asia head eyes Shanghai tie-up as Australia partnership set to double
Patrick Sherrington discusses the Shanghai free-trade zone and outlines plans to grow in Australia, rebuild in Singapore and boost the Asia corporate practice
“China is a key market for us. We have certainly been considering the possibility of a permitted association in the Shanghai FTZ,” says Sherrington, who also heads up the firm’s Middle East operations. “That is something under active consideration at the moment.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651