Nowhere to hide: UK top 50 LLP accounts analysed
With the 2015-16 reporting season nearly over, we take an in-depth look at the LLP accounts for the UK’s largest firms for the previous year
What’s the best measure of financial success for law firms? Fee income? Profit margin? An average profit per equity partner number that fails to give any indication of how many partners are actually receiving anything close to that figure, due to the way the firm shares out its equity?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651