Slaughters, Weil and Cravath among advisers on data marketing firm purchase
Magic circle firm acts alongside Cravath, Weil and Venable as Japanese advertising group buys US data analytics company.
Slaughter and May and a trio of US firms have advised on a deal that has seen London-headquartered Dentsu Aegis Network – a subsidiary of Japanese advertising business Dentsu – purchase a majority stake in Merkle Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651