Charles Russell Speechlys reports 23% jump in PEP as Trowers profit remains flat
Speechlys reports average PEP approached £400,000 in the first full financial year following the merger of Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham
Charles Russell Speechlys has reported a 23% jump in profit per equity partner (PEP) in its first full financial year results following the merger of legacy firms Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham, as Trowers & Hamlins reported flat net profit.
Charles Russell Speechlys reported PEP has risen by 23% to £393,000 in the year to 30 April 2016, up from £320,000 the previous year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651