Asia Transfer Window: hires for Jones Day, Skadden and Clyde & Co
Holman Fenwick Willan and House William Bowers have also made hires in the region
Jones Day has hired three partners from Hogan Lovells in Singapore, including global infrastructure head James Harris. Harris is joined by infrastructure and energy partner Bruce Schulberg and oil and gas partner Alex Cull.
In addition to the trio, Jones Day has hired China counsel Kanyi Lui from the Anglo-American firm in Beijing and Singapore counsel Julien Reidy, with both joining as partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651