Clifford Chance senior partner joins Chancellor on China trade mission
Chancellor Phillip Hammond makes foray abroad to cement relations with China following Brexit vote
The magic circle law firm is among a raft of City businesses visiting Chinese leaders alongside the Chancellor. Other companies on the trip include HSBC, Virgin Money, Aberdeen Asset Management, the London Stock Exchange, Standard Life and the China-Britain Business Council.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651