Clifford Chance, HSF, Simmons and DLA Piper join rush to register lawyers in Ireland
More firms opt to fund lawyers to join the Irish roll in bid to save EU audience rights as a handful of others consider the move
Clifford Chance (CC), Herbert Smith Freehills, Simmons & Simmons and DLA Piper have joined the rank of firms funding lawyers to join the roll of solicitors in the Republic of Ireland as the UK prepares to leave the European Union (EU).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651