'The question for us will be: does it make sense to be in London?' European independents on Brexit
Senior management at leading German, Spanish and Swedish independents suggest some European firms may look to downsize in the UK in the event of Brexit
Speaking to Legal Week, the leaders of leading independent firms Garrigues, Magnusson and Hengeler Mueller are bracing themselves for a potential Brexit and predicting a period of market volatility should it happen.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651