Transfer window: Recent hires for Latham, Simmons and Allen & Overy
Other firms to make hires include DLA Piper, DAC Beachcroft and Baker & McKenzie
Simmons & Simmons has hired Deian Rhys as a partner in its London real estate practice. Rhys joins the firm from Goldman Sachs, where he was an executive director and senior counsel. Prior to joining the investment bank in 2007, he had been an associate at Linklaters. He specialises in international real estate transactions and has significant experience throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651