Unlocking the benefits of practice and case management tools
Many law firms are not making full use of the systems that could help them stay competitive – so how can lawyers get more out of the technology at their fingertips?
The outlook for the legal sector in 2016 is heavily focused on technological advancement, yet many firms are underusing systems they already have in-house. An audit of law firms outside the UK top 100 has revealed that most are not making full use of the features of their existing practice and case management solutions, which could help them improve efficiency and maintain competitiveness in a fast-moving marketplace.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651