Boosting agility and efficiencies through technology and soft skills – a guide for law firms and legal practitioners
By 2020, innovative practitioners will have harnessed advancements in technology to address emerging opportunities, fundamentally redefining the legal function
A combination of internal pressures and external factors is driving wholesale change in the legal services market. By 2020, innovative practitioners will have harnessed advancements in technology to address emerging market opportunities, fundamentally redefining the legal function. Innovative law firms will drive a transformation of the services they offer and the way they deliver them. While this evolution takes place within the legal market, soft skills such as communications and stronger relationship management will become increasingly important to maintain high service levels.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651