Best Employers Report 2016 – how are associates measuring career success and satisfaction?
As the deadline for taking part in the 2016 Best Employers survey nears we take a look at the key findings from last year.
In 2015, Legal Week Intelligence consulted with multiple HR directors at leading UK and global firms to create the new Best Employers Report. The findings, collected in partnership with US employee research specialist Best Companies Group, reveal some interesting findings that law firms should pay attention to.Key findings from last year’s report include:
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651