Transfer Window: Clifford Chance hires CMA mergers boss
Our Transfer Window blog rounds up all the latest moves and breaking news in the legal world, with updates throughout the day
Clifford Chance has hired Nelson Jung as an antitrust partner in its London office. Jung re-joins the firm after various roles within several market regulators. He spent almost six years as a senior associate at CC before joining the Office of Fair Trading in 2010.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651