Transfer Window – magic circle moves and Withers management shake-up
Firms making hires in recent weeks include Allen & Overy, Eversheds, Addleshaw Goddard and Pinsent Masons
Withers has reappointed its longstanding managing director, Margaret Robertson, for another three-year term, effective from the beginning of July. No other candidate was put forward so Robertson, who was appointed on 24 May, did not require the usual 75% majority vote from the partnership. Robertson became sole managing director in 2007. Before that she was head of litigation from 1992 before going on to become strategy partner in 2000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651