What clients want: Looking Glass Report 2015
In this article, Lucinda Case, head of customer segments & strategy at Thomson Reuters Legal UK & Ireland, discusses findings from the Looking Glass Report 2015, produced by Thomson Reuters, Winmark and Mayer Brown
We gained some fascinating insight this spring into legal trends with the publishing of the Looking Glass report. The research surveyed 122 in-house counsel and 160 law firm partners – 85% of law firms interviewed were in the £22m-plus revenue bracket.
Misalignments between buy and sell-side
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651