The litigation funding market is maturing
Litigation funders are focusing on different types, sizes and stages of claims and using innovative business models to raise the funds necessary to carry on business...
I spend a lot of time at Vannin speaking to litigation funders around the world to explore business development opportunities. One thing that has become clear in recent months is that the market is starting to mature, with funders focusing on different types, sizes and stages of claims and using innovative business models to raise the funds necessary to carry on business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651