British Legal Awards Supplier of the Year - Thomson Reuters and the ProView eReader
This video looks at Thomson Reuters' innovative e-book platform ProView, for which the company was recently honoured with a British Legal Award for Supplier of the Year.
In this video, Jan-Coos Geesink and Chris Hendry, managing director and head of advanced media at Thomson Reuters Legal UK & Ireland, talk to Legal Week group publishing director John Malpas about their award-winning e-book platform ProView.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651