Information Technology Report 2014: DLA Piper
DLA Piper is clearly working on those things that make it easier for its lawyers to give advice as they travel between the 30-plus countries where the firm has offices.
Overall rank: 5thOverall satisfaction score: 3.81DLA Piper is clearly working on those things that make it easier for its lawyers to give advice as they travel between the 30-plus countries where the firm has offices. Consequently, it stands out in mobility-related areas such as mobile video conferencing and multilingual support.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651