Legal Week Best Legal Employers 2014: staff prioritise promotion prospects over pay
Top law firms are not doing enough to provide promotion opportunities to all staff, according to a major annual survey of employee satisfaction carried out by Legal Week's research arm, Legal Week Intelligence.
While fee earners feel areas such as career development and bonuses need improving, the 2014 Employee Satisfaction Report finds that overall staff are happier with their workplaces. Alex Newman reports
|ESR 2014 Best Legal Employers|
|Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer|
|Weil Gotshal & Manges|
Top law firms are not doing enough to provide promotion opportunities to all staff, according to a major annual survey of employee satisfaction carried out by Legal Week‘s research arm, Legal Week Intelligence.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651