Backing Voge: an interview with Latham & Watkins' new chair-elect
On the morning after his election to the head of the firm, Latham's chair-elect speaks to Legal Week about the vote, following Bob Dell and heading the firm from London.
The San Diego sun has yet to rise when Bill Voge returns a Legal Week call at 5am. It’s the last day of his summer holiday – and the morning after he was elected as Latham & Watkins’ new global chairman and managing partner – but the London-based project finance lawyer is sounding relatively fresh.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651