Addleshaws and Linklaters line up for Sainsbury's and Netto discount store tie-up
Addleshaw Goddard and Linklaters have scored the leading roles as Sainsbury's enters the discount sector by bringing Danish retailer Netto back to the UK.
Addleshaw Goddard and Linklaters have won the lead roles on Sainsbury’s push into the discount grocery market, forged through a tie-up with Danish retailer Netto.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651