Japan's Nishimura and Asahi joins rivals in Shanghai
Japan's largest law firm, Nishimura and Asahi (N&A) has opened an office in Shanghai after receiving approval from the Ministry of Justice in China. The base, located in the Jingan District, will be staffed by two of the firm's Japanese lawyers, finance partner and Chinese business specialist Toshihiro Maeda, and counsel Takashi Nomura who focuses on Chinese IP and M&A work.
Japan’s largest law firm by number of lawyers, Nishimura and Asahi (N&A) has opened an office in Shanghai after receiving approval from the Ministry of Justice in China.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651