Former Shell legal chief Peter Rees QC to return to private practice
Peter Rees QC, the former head of Royal Dutch Shell's legal team, is to return to international arbitration, Legal Week has learned. Sources confirmed that Rees (pictured), who is currently taking a month's leave following his departure from the oil giant, has decided against another in-house role, but instead plans to return to either a law firm or the bar.
Peter Rees QC, the former head of Royal Dutch Shell’s legal team, is to return to international arbitration, Legal Week has learned.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651